Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall colors

Everything about fall makes a visit to the cemetery that much more beautiful, even more visceral. The crunch of the leaves under your feet during a crisp, cool morning walk in the cemetery can really give you a peaceful, transcendental feeling, even if just for a few minutes. Days like today really make me wonder how some people find cemeteries to be such morbid, scary places. 


Happy fall, everyone! Get out and enjoy it while you can. These colors and temperatures won't last for long...

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't have said it better myself! I love old cemeteries, and I love fall, and the two combined make for a perfect experience. Happy fall, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo. That tree looks like it's on fire. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete